Integrity & Compliance
The VBCH Integrity & Compliance program assists our colleagues in their commitment to act with integrity, make decisions based on the highest standards of behavior, and follow all laws and regulations. Every VBCH employee receives our Code of Conduct to better understand our values and mission and is given training as a new hire and annually.
VBCH encourages colleagues, as well as our patients, to seek answers to their questions or concerns through various resources and options made available to assist them. There are many ways to report a concern or ask a question regarding Integrity & Compliance.
- Send an email to email@example.com or fill out the form to the right
- Send an email to our Compliance Officer, Lynn Kracht, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her at 319-293-8716
- Call the Integrity & Compliance hotline at 1-866-477-4661
- Go to www.mycompliancereport.com, ID THO
Communications & Billing
- SMS Texting Terms
- No Surprise Billing - Protection Notice
- No Surprises Act Good Faith Estimate Self Pay Notice
- Notice of Nondiscrimination - Updated 2022
If you speak another language, assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-319-293-8709.
Report a Complaint
To send an anonymous report, please leave the name and contact fields blank. Please note: we cannot follow up with the sender of anonymous reports.
If you speak another language, assistance services, free of charge, are available to you. Call 1-319-293-3171