The safety of our patients, providers, and colleagues is our top priority at Van Buren County Hospital and Medical Clinics. We continue to screen everyone entering the building and masks are mandatory.
If you are concerned about having been exposed to COVID-19, please contact your health care provider. Your health care professional will evaluate you to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. Please call your health care provider before going in.
If you have a medical appointment and have or may have COVID-19,please call and inform your healthcare provider ahead of time. . We ask that those quarantined due to exposure or a confirmed positive, to call and reschedule appointments that are not life threatening.
If you are sick with COVID-19 or suspect you are infected with the virus that causes COVID-19, follow the steps below to help prevent the disease from spreading to people in your home and community:
- Stay home when sick
- Separate yourself from other people and animals in your home
- Call ahead before visiting your doctor
- Wear a facemask when seeking medical care
- Cover your coughs and sneezes
- Clean your hands often
- Avoid sharing personal household items
- Clean all "high-touch" surfaces everyday
- Monitor your symptoms
- Continuing home isolation