Van Buren County Exercise Opportunities
> Fitness Centers
We currently have fitness centers in Bonaparte, Cantril, Douds, Keosauqua, and Milton!
- Birmingham- Closed unitl new location is found
- Cantril- Township Hall
- Douds- Methodist Chruch
- Farmington- Closed until new location is found
- Milton- Community Center/City Hall
- Keosuaqua- City Hall (201 Main Street)
- Bonaparte- Bonaparte Improvement Association Building (Old Harmony Elementary School)
The fitness centers are free of charge and have treadmills, stationary bikes and weights. There are also some new agility ladders and lots of posters up to give you some good workouts!
Please contact the Healthy Villages programs and receive a waiver and the code to use the facilities at (319) 293-8701.
Two other fitness centers are also available in the county:
- Keo 24/7 Fun Fitness (in Keosauqua)
- Bonaparte Fitness + (in Bonaparte)
There is a membership fee to use these fitness centers, but please check them out.